Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pinecone Angels


I came across this site that sells pinecone angel ornaments. http://www.mawickecreations.com/pinecone.html
I did not want to pay $12 dollars for each pinecone angel ornament because the amount I wanted was going to cost me a lot of money. I searched google hoping that maybe someone would have a tutorial. There was this one girl who did but all she had was words. I wanted pictures so I decided I wanted to make them myself. I still had pinecones left over and ribbon left over from making the pinecone ornaments. All I needed was to buy the heads and moss. Again I like to save money so I got moss from trees for the hair. I was very pleased with how my pinecone angel ornaments turned out! Here is what they look like






Happy Holiday!

Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment