Friday, November 21, 2014

Fall Glittery Mason Jar.

Hello! I'm falling behind on positing my Fall crafts so I am posting 2 posts a day before the month of November ends. I  have just started working on Christmas DIYs that I can't wait to post! So I have seen many tutorials on how to glitter mason jars. I have always wanted to do one but never got around to it. I wanted to add a pretty floral arrangement in my bathroom to decorate for the Fall. I love glittery things so I decided why not glitter a mason jar with brown glitter and add some pretty flowers! Here is what my floral arrangement in my bathroom looks like.


The little Fall sign I made using a 5X9 canvas but I will post about that tomorrow.

I just love the glitteryness of this mason jar! I think I will make some glittery silver ones for my Christmas Theme in my living room!
One more picture! Haha. Until next time!

Nayeli



No comments:

Post a Comment