Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fall Owl Burlap Wreath



It's been a while since I have blogged. I am terrible with managing my time. I have been working and learning a lot at my new job and married life that I have not had a chance to blog. Finally, I found the time to blog today! I have a few crafts that I made that need to be blogged. So last time I blogged, I wrote about my Burlap Owl wreath. I decided to update my wreath because I felt like it needed something. I added some glittered fall leaves that I glittered myself. I didn't get a chance to take a step by step photo for a tutorial but its rather easy. All you need is fake Fall leaves that you can purchase at any craft store, Mod Podge, and glitter. You first cover the leaves in Mod Podge and then cover with glitter. Let dry overnight and add another layer of Mod Podge. This keeps the glitter from falling out. If you want to do the back of the leaves follow the same steps. I didn't glitter the back sides since I was going to glue mine on my wreath. Here is what my Fall owl burlap wreath looks like now. I am very pleased with it now!
IMG_2389editededited


IMG_2398edited
Close up of the glittered fall leaves.
IMG_2396edited

IMG_2397edited
So there you have it. By the way I have no idea how to resize these photos! Large is to big and Medium is too big. I can never get it the size I want. Anyways, there are more crafts coming!
Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment