Monday, February 18, 2013

Daily Lacquer's Helios nail polish

Doing a quick blog today. I hardly blog anymore because 1 I haven't had much time lately, and 2 I don't have many followers or readers. Just a few readers like my friends but they get to see some of my swatches on facebook or instagram. Here are more pictures of Helios. I am in love with this nail polish. It is so beautiful! You can swatch this with so many colors! I had originally done a orange and beige mani with Helios over it but it chipped the next day because NYC polish is cheap like that. haha. So, since St. Patrick's Day is coming up I decided to do a green and beige mani with Helios over it. A little description of Helios....It's filled with beautiful iridescent rainbow-shifting glitters of all shapes and sizes.  It is also full of gold flecks which gives this polish this distinct gold shimmer.  Helios is based of the Sailor Moon Anime. He is a Pegasus that Chibiusa falls in love with. He always comes to her rescue when she calls to him. Every time Helios appears he is surrounded by gold shimmer and sparkles so that reminds me of this nail polish. He also transforms himself into a handsome young man. Below are pictures of Helios and my swatch of the nail polish. I tried to get good pictures of this but it was hard to get you to see just how beautiful this nail polish is. It is so beautiful! Maggy did an amazing job! I am in love with this polish hehe =^_^=








So there you have it! Man I love this nail polish!! I need to get a better lense for my camera so I can do macro shots. To buy this polish you can now buy Maggy's polish at her new website. Link below

http://www.dailylacquer.com/collections/frontpage/products/helios

Now go buy it!! I recommend this polish. You wont be disappointed! Also I forgot to mention, it applies very easy.

Nayeli
 

1 comment: