Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ICING'S Super Freak polish

Here is another swatch I did a few weeks ago. This one is called Super Freak. It is a clear base polish with huge purple hexes, blue glitters and glitter bars. I bought this one at Icing at our local mall in December while Christmas shopping. I took me long to wear it but I finally did. What I love about this polish is that it sparkles a lot in the sun and even under any light. You will see in the pictures below just how much it sparkles. I used it over my favorite dark purple nail polish from Sally Hansen called Deep Violet. I don't know if this polish is still available but you can check online or your local mall. Ok so on to the pictures. Again I took pictures of this with my phone due to the limited free time I have.






I'm just noticing that I have chubby fingers lol

Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment