Sunday, July 28, 2013

Delush Polish Ocean Sapphire

Here is another polish by the lovely and sweet Adriana maker of Delush Polish. This polish is called Ocean Sapphire and let me tell you, this polish is so beautiful. The photos I took do it no justice. I love how it changes color. One minute it looks blue and another minute a greenish color. "Ocean Sapphire is Stunning blue jelly blend with tons of holo and iridescent glitters!" Believe me the name of this polish fits it perfect because it does look like the colors of the ocean. The application of this polish was a little bit on the thick side and had a little trouble with it but I added a few drops of nail polish remover and it worked great. Since I bought a mini bottle the polish tends to get thicker easily. I would recommend buying the large bottle. It will last you longer.




Delush Polishes are available at delushpolish.com Mini bottles are $4.50 and large bottle are $8.95

Nayeli <3

No comments:

Post a Comment