Sunday, July 28, 2013

Delush Polish Pinata Confetti

It has been a very long time since I have done any nail polish reviews. I have however done a lot of nail polish swatches for some indies for instagram. It just seems faster to do than blogging about it. I have been super busy with school and I just haven't had the time to blog about these swatches. I am currently on a 2 month vacation from school so now I have the time. :) So Delush polish is a new indie brand I came across on Instagram. I don't know how long Adriana has been making her polishes but I found out about her when she started following me on Instagram. Her polishes are so cute! I decided to go ahead and buy some of her polishes. I bought 3 from her. This one is called Pinata Confetti. It is a polish packed with lots of sparkly glitters. It shines beautifully in the light and in the sun. I cant help but stare at my nails hehe. I used this topper over Revlons Sassy #510. The application was smooth and with each dip, the brush was packed with glitters. I love this polish and the quality. This topper would go great with any color!





You can buy these polishes at Adriana's web site delushpolish.com Mini bottles are $4.50 and Large bottles are $8.95

Nayeli <3

No comments:

Post a Comment