Monday, July 29, 2013

Born Pretty Holo Polish #10

I came across Born Pretty's holo nail polishes when I read Very Emily's blog. I had seen the polishes before on facebook by someone who posted about their new holo polishes but I was skeptical. There were no pictures of swatches so I decided not to buy them at the time. The price was awesome though. $5.59 and free shipping was a deal! I have other holo's made by indies and they are $12-$14 with shipping included. So times passes by and I come across Very Emily's blog. She had swatches of all the polishes available by Born Pretty and I was satisfied with how they looked. I bought #10. The polish looks bluish when you put it on but when the light hits it, it becomes a turquoise color. Very beautiful bright color and the holographic effect its awesome! Not bad for a $6 polish. There are 12 other shades available at Born Pretty store. I also bought holo polish #2 which is a reddish shade. I will post on that one later. Application for this polish was smooth and it dried fast. Totally satisfied with this polish. I hope to get the rest of the collection soon. To buy Born Pretty holographic polishes visit http://www.bornprettystore.com/holo-polish-c-268_106_389.html
My fingers look nasty because they were super dry. Even with Burt Bees they were still wrinkly. At the time I took this I was super stressed out with school and I was not drinking enough water.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment