Friday, December 19, 2014

Chevron Christmas Wreath


Hello all. On this post, I don't have a tutorial on how to make this wreath. This is something I wanted to have on my kitchen wall. It took me days to figure out how I wanted this wreath to look. I found the burlap at Walmart and I had no clue as to what this wreath would look like but I just knew it would look so pretty because of the chevron. So here is what it looks like.
I just love the outcome!! I love everything glittery so that is how I figured out how I would decorate this wreath. Crazy story...I was at Hobby Lobby for 2 hours trying to figure out what I was going to put on this wreath! I was trying to imagine in my head what it would look like if I put this or that on the wreath. It was a bit frustrating to be honest. People would stare at me cause I was in the same spot for those 2 hours.


Then I remembered the glittery poinsettias I used to make my Santa Owl Wreath. I was lucky to find more of those flowers. Then I find the red and gold ornament pick. I knew now this is what I wanted!
Originally I had this without a bow. But I felt it wasn't complete. So the next day I bought some red burlap ribbon, made the bow, and glued it on top. Now it was complete!
 

I don't know if you can see the gold glitter lining on the red chevron but I just love that part so much!
It looks so pretty in person. If you go to Walmart you probably saw this chevron burlap on the Christmas section. When I saw it I just knew I had to get it and make something with it. hehe.
I will have another post of something I created with this chevron burlap. Hope you all have a wondering holiday!

Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment