Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Wreath

It is Spring! And what do I love the most about Spring? The beautiful flowers that bloom around this time. I needed a Spring wreath for my front door but I wasn't sure how I wanted to make it. All I knew was that I wanted pretty pink flowers and burlap. I always make burlap wreaths because I simply love burlap. I searched Pinterest for ideas and inspiration. Here is what I came up with!


I am very pleased with this wreath and will keep it up until its time for Fall decor. I really love the little jewels I wrapped around it. It is actually a garland that I bought from Michaels. I love sparkly things so it goes well with my personality. This wreath turned out to be quite pricey but it was worth it for me. Everything was bought from Michaels. Unfortunately I don't have a tutorial for this. I'm sorry! Just thought I would show you all what I created for my Spring wreath! Happy Spring to you all!




Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment