Monday, August 6, 2012

Pearl flowers

Hi! ^_^ Sorry I have not blogged in a couple of days. I have been busy being a house wife to my handsome husband and I have also been working out because I need to get back on track. I have gained about 25 lbs since I've been married and lets just say I have never weighed this much EVER in my life. 0_o Anywho, I have been squeezing in some time to do some crafts and I have made some super cute pearl flowers. I just love pearls! I was browsing youtube the other day and I came across this ladies video on how to make these cute flowers out of pearls. I have been making them like crazy haha! I dont know her name but she goes by Jennings644. I really wish I had a glue gun like hers because hers has so much precision. Mine is just a regular glue gun. I was still able to make the pearl flowers though but burned my fingers a few times. >.< I have been looking for her glue gun on ebay and stores here in Florida but have had no luck. Oh well, I'm still going to keep making them. The only thing that annoys me is the web like strings of glue that stick to these pearl flowers and I cant seem to get rid of them. >:/.....I have made cute stuff out of these flowers like a headband, hair clips, necklace, and a ring. I'm going to try to make earrings as well but much smaller ones. You can do many things with these pearl flowers like Mrs. Jennings has mentioned in her video. Go crazy with them! Use your imagination! If anyone reads this, below is the link or video with a tutorial Mrs. Jennings provides on how to do them. They are super easy to make. Just becareful because there will be times that you will burn your fingers like I have. It's no biggie though cause its only like 2 seconds of pain haha. I wish I could do a video myself but I don't have a video camera that stays in place and show a good quality tutorial. Anyways, below the video are pics of the pearl flowers I made.


I bought the pearls at Wal-Mart. These are some of the pearl flower projects I made.

You can see the hair pins I made and the necklace here

Close up of the pearl flowers

This is the headband I made with the pear flower. I love it!

Me with my pearl flower headband

Here I am with the pearl flower necklace. Its not completely done yet because I have been busy but heres a glimpse of what it will look like

I just love the hair pins I made with these pearl flowers. I just need to get rid of the glue residue on them. Its so annoying cause they keep sticking!

I love my hair pins!

pearl flower ring I made.

So there you have it! All the different ideas I have come up with for these flower pearls. I have yet to do the earrings but as I mentioned earlier, they will be a lot smaller. You can also make a bracelet if you want. I need to buy more pearls but different colors from the ones I have so I can make more of these. Well, thats it for now. Hopefully I'll have time to blog tomorrow. I need to show off the pretty felt flowers I have made. Buh bye!!

Ps: I hate how the sizing of these pictures are. If I make them smaller you cant see the detail of the flower pearls. If I make them big like they are right now they are not within the template of my blog. My post doesnt look even. :/

Nayeli =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment