Friday, December 21, 2012

Candy cane nail art and Snowflake/Christmas tree

So its been a few days since I've blogged. I went to Universal Studios on Tuesday and it was awesome! I loved being in Hogwarts. It was the best day ever. Then I got my husbands cold and I haven't been in the mood for much. :( Just last night I did my nails. I'm going to post two different designs I did on my nails. The first pictures are the Candy cane nails I did last weekend. They're a little blurry though. I couldn't get the damn camera to take good pics. The other pictures are the snowflake and Christmas tree design I did last night. This snowflake/Christmas tree design was inspired by a girl named Jane. She has a tutorial on how to do these snowflakes and Christmas trees. She used a mint color base and drew the design in white. I used a combination of red and white base and red and white designs. Then I added some sparkly nail polish over it, topped with a shiny clear coat.

Candy cane nails


Sorry it came out blurry :(

I love how these came out!

I used the flash in these next two pictures

 For the candy cane nails I used these polishes. 
Jordana (hot red), NYC (french white tip), Art Club (red on red & white), Xtreme Wear (Disco ball), & Sally Hansen's Diamond Flash

By the way Sally Hansen's Diamond Flash is awesome! It leaves my nails super shiny and it lasts long. My nails chip on the 2nd day or 3rd. With this one it lasts a little longer. Thanks to my friend Jenny she introduced me to this polish and I love it. So these are the other Christmas nail designs I did. I did Santa nail designs which are on my last post. I've been inspired for the holidays. ^_^ I will continue to post Christmas nails until the end of the month. I have other nail polishes I have bought from Icing and my favorite nail polish seller Maggy from Daily Lacquer. Will be posting on her nail polishes soon. I just love her creations! Shes so talented. For the tutorial on how to do the Snowflake and Christmas Tree designs go to the links below. 




Bye!

Nayeli 

No comments:

Post a Comment