Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Nails

I decided to do Christmas nail designs all month. Now that I'm free from school for 3 weeks, I now have the time to do nail art and blog about it ^_^. So I did these Santa nails last night. I googled for some ideas and saw so many beautiful Christmas nail art some people have made, so I decided to put my favorites together on my nails. I did two Santa nails and two of his Santa suit. I used red glitter for the suit on the red part and then some white glitter on the white part.  Then on my ring finger I put Ho Ho Ho! I'm pleased with the outcome. ^_^ I tried to smooth out the edges but for some reason the polish on the edges wouldn't come off!! It was so frustrating so I gave up. >.< haha

I also did some candy cane nails which I will post later tonight if not tomorrow. I'm going to Orlando Studios tomorrow and need to sleep early which means I need to go to bed now! lol I guess I will post them tomorrow!

Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment