Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well, its been a while since I have blogged. I suck at keeping up with my blog. I was however working the holidays and Vera Bradley. I love her brand so I got a job there to earn money for presents to give to my husband. I would come home way too tired to blog or anything. I wanted to share the Christmas décor I have around my home. I love decorating for the holidays! Here are some of the décor I had around our little apartment.





This is our Christmas Lego town. My husband and I love legos so throughout the years we collected the holiday legos.


We had a nice Christmas. My husband got me some awesome presents. He liked my presents too! I am no longer working so at the moment I am working on Valentines Day Crafts. Coming soon on my blog!!

Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment