Sunday, July 22, 2012

Busty Girl Problems

Hello ^_^....So I was on my social network and a friend had posted a picture of these comic pictures called busty girl problems and I loved them. I was cracking up because I coud relate to them. I was telling my husband, finally! Someone who understands girls with big boobs! lol Im a petite girl with a really annoying big bust. I hate them sometimes. Mainly because I cant find clothes that fit properly. Most spaghetti strap summer dresses are so small from the boob area so I cant wear those. I can never wear a bikini or bathing suit because my breasts are all popped out or way to exposed that I get unwanted attention. I cant wear strapless shirts much either because they somehow magnify my breasts and make them look even bigger! What the heck! haha I try getting bigger sizes in cute blouses so my breast can fit but then the blouse is way too big on the waist area. I wish there were clothing stores out there for women with big busts; for petite and big women with big busts. Anyways, I thought I'd share some of these comics I found. These are the busty girl problems I go through.

It seems theres only push up bras in every bra store! I have such a hard time finding bras that are not push up bras. I hate them. My chest are almost pushed to my face in these damn things!

I hate when this happens. Every shirt that I have with a cute design stretches out when I wear it. 


I used to use shoulder straps in college and I had this problem. It looked akward and would get stares. :/


I hate when this happens too! Sometimes the necklace moves side to side and it will stay on one side of my boob. I try to avoid long necklaces but theyre so pretty!

Yup been through this too. I hate that theyre so pricey

 So I settle for cheaper ones that dont fit that great.

This has happened to me quite a few times since its hot here in Florida. Its so embarrassing! But it does feel nice when you get home and air them out lol

LOL I try not to fold my arms under my chest because it only makes them look a lot bigger. Folding them above my chest is just too uncomfortable so I dont bother anymore. :/
 Just when you find a blouse you think will button up and you find out its not going to close because of your huge bust....Totally sucks

Yup never going to happen. I tried on a bathing suit like this one. I looked disgusting. I looked like a whore with my chest all out there. As for lingerie, when I got married my mom tried to find me cute lingerie and lets just say I had to settle for size large that still didnt fit me in the bust area. Doh!


I hate when this happens. I Almost always get a stain on my shirt when eating and it lands right on my boob. Just great. -_- It stops it from falling on my plate. I'd rather have it land on my pants

I paint my toe nails quite often and I go through this all the time. I cant breathe! Painting my finger nails is so much easier
Ah the blue veins. I had this problem a lot when wearing low cut blouses. Now im tanned and you cant see them anymore


This has happened to me a lot too. Its embarrassing when you're out in public and you feel the food in there and you want to take it out. So you have to excuse yourself to the bathroom to get it out. >.<

This is what I mean when trying on summer dresses. Thats exactly how my chest looks when I try them on. So frustrating! They should really make dresses like these for busty women but im sure they will be a lot more pricey -_-

Dont you busty women just hate when you have crumbs on them all the time! People look at you like eww that girl probably eats like a little pig
 As I was saying in the beginning of my blog, I have to try on large sizes so my chest can fit but the wasit area looks huge and I look pregnant
 Ha! This one time at a past job I had, my boss would have me clean the glass in the front store. When done I would see two big round circles on the glass. Low and behold it was my chest that marked the glass. >.< Maybe I should tape paper towels on my chest and that way i'll finish cleaning mirrors and glass faster!
 Yah I couldnt find anything that wasnt strapless for my wedding dress that I liked so I used a strapless one that I liked. You should see my wedding photos. The dress made my chest look 10x bigger >.<
 Yup even with a t-shirt! Theres no way I can hide them >.<

And this is why I dont bother with bathing suits anymore. Tank top or t-shirt and shorts for me at the pool or beach


I think its looks so cute to layer but this just doesnt work for me. It looks so wrong on me so I stay away from this as well

Ugh the back pains. I hate those :/


I had some cute button shirts and this always happens so I threw them all away and never bought button shirts again


It annoys me when friends and family tell me this. If they only knew how annoying having a big bust can be. 
errrgh this just pisses me off when rude people ask are those your real boobs? They have to be fake because theyre so huge! I just want to slap them. I want a reduction as of matter of fact you rude person!

LOL My friends would laugh at me cause I had push one boob to the side to see the stain.

I hate when this happens to me so I settle with my belly showing even though I hate my little roll showing haha
I have this issue as well. It seems no matter how hard I work out they dont shrink!

And thats it! Theres many more but I've already made this blog too long. Theres just never ending issues with having a big bust. I dont understand why a lot of women want to have big breasts. I guess that saying is true women with little boobs want big boobs and women with big boobs want smaller ones. I dont know but I find mine annoying and hope to one day get a reduction. Well, thats it for this blog. Laterz!


Nayeli =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment