Saturday, January 12, 2013

Daily Lacquers Tink Pink Nail Polish

Today I will be posting 3 different blogs. I have 3 swatches I have done but have not had the time to write about it due to school. I also haven't been feeling in the mood to blog or do anything because my husband is going to be deployed and I'm pretty bummed out about it. I also got into a car accident which caused me to lose my car. Now I am sick with a cold and laryngitis. Not a good year for me. Anyways I have cheered up a little so I'm blogging. The nail polish I am going to be talking about is called Tink Pink and Maggy from Daily Lacquer made it. She had sent me this mini a while back when I first bought nail polishes from her. I never got around to writing about it because I was so excited to try on her Moon Collection. She did an amazing job on the set. She is my favorite Indie polish maker. There are many out there but she's my number 1 favorite and the only one that sells all the polishes I like. She has not made one polish I don't like. They are all beautiful! So her Tink Pink nail polish is absolutely stunning! It is pink full of holo glitters and silver holographic hearts and butterflies. I love the color pink and I love butterflies and hearts! I used two different swatches for this polish. I used Essie Turquoise and Caicos and the other swatch was over black onyx from OPI.






So there you have it. I need to buy the full size bottle because this is one nail polish I want to last. Yes my pictures suck but I don't know why I cant get my cannon to take good pictures.
bye!
Link to purchase tink pink below
http://www.etsy.com/listing/117768028/tink-pink?

Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment