Sunday, January 13, 2013

Written in the stars nail polish by ICING

Back in December I had gone Christmas shopping for nail polishes for my friends. I came across 4 pretty nail polishes and this is one of them. I love it! It is called Written In The Stars and you can find it a stored called ICING. I don't know if they still have them in stock though. This pretty polish has lots of holo glitters and holographic bluish starts. The clear jelly base has a light blue tint to it. It goes great on black nail polish and certain blues. I used a dark teal color. I first painted my nails with Revlon's Fashionista #471 then topped it off with Written In the Stars Nail polish. I also used topped it with a shiny coat to make my nails shine. Below are the pictures of my swatch.

 This is the back of the polish. You can see more of the stars
 This is with the flash light
 Used different lighting here



That is it for this post. Thank you!

Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment